POUR/POUR QUE : corrigé
1) It's a knife FOR SLICING bread. (USAGE)
2) She takes these herbal teas TO SLEEP / IN ORDER TO SLEEP / SO AS TO SLEEP better. (BUT)
3) He was attacked FOR WEARING the uniform of a priviledged school.(RAISON)
4) She's just gone out TO BUY / IN ORDER TO BUY / SO AS TO BUY bread.(BUT)
5) It's a software FOR EDITING videos.(USAGE)
6) I've bought a toothpaste FOR WHITENING people's teeth.(USAGE)
7) Horror films are mostly FOR Teenagers.(DESTINATION)
8) We'll have to hurry TO GET / IN ORDER TO GET / SO AS TO GET there on time.(BUT)
9) Do you have some of that cream FOR SMOOTHING hands?(USAGE)
10) He was dismissed from his job FOR ARRIVING late every morning. (RAISON)
11) I need to work TO SUCCEED / IN ORDER TO SUCCEED / SO AS TO SUCCEED (BUT).
12) Her parents grounded her FOR SKIPPING school.( RAISON)
13) These are binoculars FOR SEEING in the dark.( USAGE)
14) I need glasses TO WATCH / IN ORDER TO WATCH / SO AS TO WATCH (BUT).
15) Can you show me these vitamins FOR BEING fit? ( USAGE )